2010 2011 New Hyundai Azera User Reviews and Specificaion




The 2010 Azera is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in two trims, the GLS and the Limited. We love the car - the auto temperature controls were something I didn't even think I'd use, but it's been wonderful to set it and not have to fiddle with adjusting it again. I like the looks, and interior design, and it handles really nicely. The electronic stability control is wonderful! I don't think I'll ever buy a car without that again
Upon read more introduction, the GLS is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 234-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The Limited is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 263-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.This is my family car so we've put a lot of miles on it since Dec. 2006. The only complaints I had about this car is what I have in the cons and they were replaced free of charge. Gas milage isn't the best in the city, but is really nice on the highway and if you are tall and have a tall wife and kids this is a great car and the trunk is enormous
Pros
Good performance, decent mileage
Cons
rough, noisy ride for a lux car, weird transmission shifting.


Download More >>>