New Chevrolet traverse SUV 2009 2010: Reviews and Specification




I bought my Traverse in Feb 2009 and only have 1500 miles on it and I absolutely love it. It is easy to drive, park, handles really nice and is plenty fast, if you need to go fast.I had a Chevy Suburban and wanted a smaller vehicle. I really like SUV's and the way you can see the road. When my son saw it, he said, Mom, I thought you were buying a small car and then he took it for a spin and was very impressed. Told me it was a really nice ride. I think it has more room between the front and second seats than a Tahoe. Try one, you will love itThis has to be the best mercedez out right now. It is not a huge car but it is not very small. I drove it on the beach and it run perfectly as if we were on a nice smooth road. It is much better than my old bmw by gas mileage, how it runs, reliability, and more. I was really suprised at how good of a car it is because it is a mercedez but it is very good.You can't go wrong with this car. It handles great, gets good MPG, has good power and great safety features. Affordable extra's like OnStar, XM, Bluetooth, navigation, heated seats, DVD player, captain's chairs, remote start and more! It's a great car and it's made in America. You will not be disappointed with the Traverse. From top to bottom this vehicle is everything I have been looking for. The vehicle is very roomy and is great for hauling things. I love the rear backup camera in the rear view mirror. You don't even know it's there. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone


3.5L V6, 24 valves, 268 hp @ 6000 rpm
7 speed automatic transmission
16 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy


Pros
The car is very nice and rides very smooth I would definitly recommend this car. Cons
There is not very much room in the backseat


Download More >>>