new Honda Matrix 2009 2010 : Reviews and Specs



The 2009 Matrix is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Base 5-Spd MT to the XRS 4-Spd AT. This is a good car, over 3,000 miles I average 32 mpg. Handles very good, Great cargo capabilty, watch out for water spots on the back seat. Just opening the doors in the morning water drops on the seats and makes water spots. I am 5"10" and the front legroom is just bairly enough. This car could use more driver legroom. Also the center arm rest is too low. I get 32mpg driving to work, so I say it gets good combo city/hwy mileage. But, straight hwy mileage does not get better than 33 mpg. This car needs a taller 5th gear. The 1.8L is great, the bigger engine is a waste of moneyUpon introduction, the Base 5-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 132-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The XRS 4-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard


Download More >>>