The Mercedes Benz GL-Class 2009 2010 : Reviews and Specs 2009 2010


The 2009 GL-Class is a 4-door, 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GL320... love this car, the only downside I have seen so far is that the car has a wired headset system. My Nissan truck is 5 years old and it has a wireless syetem. I picked up the car with wireless headsets for rear DVD which never worked. The customer service from the dealer has been disgusting in their approach to resolve the issue. After several trips to the dealer I was told that I need a wired headset and they made a mistake on headsets. I have asked them to modify the system to the wireless as the GL450 came with wireless headset when I purchased it. That was not the deciding factor on the purcahse however. I am in touch with the national customer service headquaters and waiting to see what they are willing do. BlueTEC to the GL550 4MATIC. Upon introduction, the GL320 BlueTEC is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, turbo, diesel engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The GL550 4MATIC is equipped with a standard 5.5-liter, V8, 382-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.


Download More >>>