The VW Rabbit 2009 : Reviews and Specs

This car is an excellent value: 2.5 liter, 170 hp, and enough torque to go zip in traffic. Exterior and interior quality and materials belie the price and suggest a much more upmarket vehicle. Structure is solid and the car has all the safety equipment one could wish for. Seats are very comfortable and supportive, instruments and dash are classy, conservative looking and very easy to read and operate. There are many thoughtful details such as bag hooks, tie down hooks, movable center arm rest, illuminated vanity mirrors, etc, that bring a smile to owning this car. Engine sounds "hot" so that I find myself rolling down the window just to listen to it. Handling is on the firm side (with 16 inch wheels) but very compliant and comfortable. I love this car and every day I get to drive it I love it a bit more.Very satisfied wiith my new 4 door VW Rabbit. I had a Mercedez prior to this car and I think this car response is great and the ride just as confortable as my Mercedez. It has quick response and the ride is very smooth.
Transmission
5-Speed Manual Transmission With Overdrive
Steering
Power Speed Sensing Rack and Pinion Variable Assisted Steering
Telescopic Steering Column
Tilt Steering Column
Suspension
Independent MacPherson Strut Front Suspension With Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers
Independent Multi-Link Rear Suspension With Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers
Rear Stabilizer Bar
Electrical
Delayed Power Retention
2 Front Power Outlets
Cargo Area Power Outlet
12-Volt, 60-Amp/Hour Battery
140-Amp/HR Alternator
Pros:
Sporty performance, good legroom for a compact, lots of features standard
Cons:
Gas mileage a bit low for size, clutch is vague




Download More >>>