New VW Bettle 2009 2010: Specs and Reviews




This is the best car i see ever driven! i usually get bored normal looking cars after 1 week, this won't happen with my beetle. i just got it yesterday, and everytime i drive it, it is so much fun. I always have a smile on my face when driving. I got it in cream , the color is so nice, i can't stop hugging my car. The interior is very light cream ,so i bought clear floor mats and put them in front and in the back, because this car does not include car mats for the passengers in the back. but no biggie.... I put a huge pink lilly in the bud vase. I love this car even more than a bmw...i can't believe i just said that, but it's true I recommend this car to everybody!!!The 2009 New Beetle is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, available in two trims, the S and the S PZEV. Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional
Standard Engine
2.5L I5Standard Transmission
5 Speed ManualCylinders
5Horsepower @ RPM
150@5000Torque @ RPM
170@3750 (foot-lbs)


Download More >>>