New VW Routan 2009 : Reviews and Specs

Like most men, I didn't want a mini van! It's the only wise choice for a family of 6 that wants more than 12 MPG. My concern w/ mini vans is the flip floppy ride. It makes me feel like the van can tip at any moment. The Routan is planted in both cornering and highway speeds. The 6 speed Transmission gives the motor enough choice to quickly move the van when necessary. The interior has great fit and finish w/ out being over done. We've had ours for 6 weeks and I still haven't seen one on the road in the Tampa Bay area!I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs or wants a roomy car. It drives like a car and had power to spare. Our granddaughter loves to rides with us and watch DVD movies. Gas mileage is 24 on the highway. Good visability and we feel v ery safe when driving.


Download More >>>