New VW Jetta 2009 : Reviews and Specs of Engine 2009

New VW Jetta 2009 :

New VW Jetta 2009 :
New VW Jetta 2009 , I traded in my 2003 with 160K for a 2009 TDI....gave me $6,300 & got a nice price of only a few hundred over DI so this was a deal I could not pass up. Showed up saturday at end of month, knowing what they had, what I wanted & was done in an hour. The mileage was actually a little worse than my 2003 so far (I was getting 46mpg) but with the onboard system that provides your mpg as you are driving, you "learn" how to get better gas mileage. The only con is that when you get into the drivers seat, it has the hard plastic holding (where you can adj the seat) to high so your leg hits up against it getting in. The '03 had about 4 inches of clearance and the seat was more comfortable getting in. The only other thing is the sunglass holder is too small to fit many of the wrap-around sunglasses. Otherswise, completely satisfied....and, oh, by the way, I had the autobanh wrap on my '03 & kept the paint in pristine condition & got it on the '09.


Download More >>>