New Suzuki XL7 2009 2010 :Great Bang for the Buckby

Handling a little slugish, but only compared to sport cars.
I went out looking to buy a used land rover discovery and thought I had found one when I arrived at the dealership. When I got there the salesperson directed me to take a look at the XL7. I thought XL7, I'm not going to drive a Suzuki. Well I quickly changed my mind when he showed me the redesigned model for 2007. All the features and the great price. Well things only got better when I drove it. The car had the performance and comfort that I had been looking for, that's saying a lot since I'm a 6'1" 300+lbs man. Needless to say later that night I drove off in my new XL7. The car has not set foot in the shop since I purchased it and that was over 1 year ago an 30,000 miles. Yes, I drive alot! My family also loves it the comfort of the back seat and the convenience of the third row paired with the adjustable rear suspension is a god send when you have a large family. The powerful v6 pulls a car full of 200+ lbs seven passengers without as much as a hessitation. So I definetely recommend this vehicle. I expect to buy a second one sometime early next year
Spesification
Standard Engine
3.6L V6
Standard Transmission
5 Speed Automatic
Cylinders
6
Horsepower @ RPM
252@6400
Torque @ RPM
243@2300 (foot-lbs)
By JB from Dallas, TX



Download More >>>