New Mazda 2009 MPV : Reviews and Specs

New Mazda 2009 MPV

New Mazda 2009 MPV, This is and has been the best vehicle I have ever owned,it has given me no problems whatsoever,it is a blast to drive,gets good fuel economy,the styling is very cool and functional and the MAZDA dealer I purchased it from was incredible to work with and really went out of there way to get me the vehicle I wanted.Since my purchase we have added a mazda3 and a mazda6 to the cars in my family,we are extremely pleased with the overall quality and performance of all 3 mazda`s we have....as for the "5",I have added a few extra`s to mine and plan on possibly doing a major engine/driveline swap from a `06 speed6 into my "5"(turbocharge the engine,all-wheel drive & 6 speed manual transmission)that should raise the fun meter a little more!!!This is definitely a vehicle you need to seriously consider
The 2009 Mazda MPV offers automatic transmission refinements and a creek free body. The warranty and workmanship that shows in the 2009 Mazda MPV also gives you a sense of security, allowing you to rest easier knowing you made a good purchasing decision.
The 2009 MPV is a 4-door, 7-passenger mini van, available in two trims, the LX and the ES. Comparable vehicles to the 2009 MPV include the Chevrolet Astro Passenger Van, the Honda Odyssey, and the Volkswagen Eurovan. Both trims are equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standardNew Mazda 2009 MPV


Download More >>>