New BMW 5 Series 2009 : Reviews and Spesification


I just bought a 2009 BMW 535i a few days ago, and I absolutely love it. First, it has excellent fuel economy. When I tested it, I got an EPA estimated 33 miles per gallon. The 535i is also very luxurious. There's leather upholstery, climate controls, leather-wrapped steering wheel with radio controls, trip computer, premium sound, everything. There's an optional navigation unit. Heated rear seats are also available. The car is loaded. Power sunroof. Leather. Heated front seats. Memory system. Everything. The 535i is also a very sporty car. I tested a 0-60mph run of 5.3 seconds. That's incredibly impressive. You'll find BMW's 300 horsepower 3.0 liter V6 engine. And it still gets exceptional fuel economy. The only thing I don't like about the 535i is the memory system. It conflicts with the radio, and it was hard to use. The 535i is also a very loud car, inside and out. Nevertheless, the 535i is almost a Ferrari. It's got a huge engine, fast, memory system, 19 speakers, digital connection, wireless cellphone, leather, heated seats, trip computer, air conditioning. In December 2009, I am leaving the BMW 535i for $67,000. It's a great package. Call me for reservations, I'll send your 2009 BMW 535i in December 2009. Call me in the next month, and I'll cut the price 5%!BMW makes a SUPERB vehicle !!! That's what everybody is saying ....unlike the other two reviews above I am a real BMW driver from US. I own a 2008 535i . Before this car I test drove all the "competitors" and this is the car that stood out. If you like the smoothness of a Lexus or Cadillac please do yourself a favor save the few grand and everybody will be much more happier. However if you are a WINNER , if you work hard and play even harder, and you want the best car on the market ...this is you made it ......no more school , college ...you have graduated !!!!Welcome

by Matthew Milford from Glenwood, Hot Springs


Download More >>>