Lexus IS 250 2009 2010: Specs And Reviews

Lexus IS 250 2009:

Lexus IS 250 2009:
Lexus IS 250 2009 2010, Since last year (2007) I had been telling myself that I must insist on getting a navi if I'd ever buy a new car. I finally decided to buy a brand new IS 250 a few days ago (Aug 08). It was not easy to find a pearl white IS250 with a navi. Most don't have navi. But I found one and paid invoice price hoorayyyy! It's definitely worth the extra 2 grands for the navi. Why? Because it is not just a simple gps unit, but rather it is a fully integrated entertainment system, which includes bluetooth (caller ID & phone book shows on the same large screen), backup camera, mp3, Sirius, radio (with song titles & artists), climate control, & map. Acceleration is responsive (don't be afraid to step hard on the accel pad). Ride is comfortable & quiet. Corner turn is smooth. What I really don't like is that the seat does not support my back well (yes, I tried many different settings). My Rav4's seat works better with my back. This may just be unique to my back. If you have the same problem, please share your experience. This really bothers me and I become somewhat concerned for the long term. As a result I gave it a 4 star. I wish there was a front popout cupholder (BMW has popout cupholders from the dashboard). One of the 2 front cup holders is in the console box, making it inconvenient to access the console box and making the box smaller than it should be. Like many have said, there is very little leg room in the back seats. Seats don't fold down for trunk access. I don't think Acura TSX has any of these problems. Other than these, I like everything else. It is an intelligent car. The 2008 IS 250 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 6-Speed Manual to the 6-Speed Sequential with All Wheel Drive. Upon introduction, the 6-Speed Manual is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, V6, 204-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 6-Speed Sequential with All Wheel Drive is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, V6, 204-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
Specification
Standard Engine
2.5L V6Standard Transmission
6 Speed AutomaticCylinders
6Horsepower @ RPM
204@6400Torque @ RPM
185@4800 (foot-lbs)


Download More >>>