2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD Price and Specs

front view

PRICE

Estimated Market Price $32,886 NATIONAL AVERAGE

$686 / month Estimated Payments

SHORT REVIEW

Found that the Edge is a more responsive, quick little zippy car, with plenty of storage for me.Let me explain the (not letting it sit part) I drive it aprox 10 miles round trip each day were it sits most of the time. The battery will not stay up if you drive it that way. I traded the Frestyle for the same reason, but I thought that an aftermarket car starter was causing the problem all along, so I just lived with a battery charger once in a while. Ford and the dealer stated that their was a TSB about that topic on most of the new higher end Ford's and the solution was a trickle charger to make up for the lack of driving

ENGINE SPECS AND FUEL CONSUMTION

  • 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 265 hp @ 6250 rpm
  • 6 speed automatic transmission
  • 17 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy

EQUIPMENT HIGLIGHT

DEALER ADDRESS AND PHONE

N A


Download More >>>