2010 Pontiac G3

2010 Pontiac G3

WOW- What a great little car. In addition to a low base price , I added all the upgrades I wanted for about $4,000. It included leather ,air ,power ; windows, door locks and a perky Automatic Trans.In addition I have cruise control and I year of free On-star. To make the deal even sweeter I traded in a 1999 Chevy Suv and qualified for the clunker program. In addition the dealer gave me over $2,500 in rebates plus I had over a $2,600 credit from my GM credit card. When all the discounts were applied I left the dealer with a $18,000 car for about $8000 plus tax and title. I expect to keep the car for 5 years so I will purchase the extended bumper to bumper warrentee making this car a sure bet for 5 years. The 2009 G3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the Base. Upon introduction,the G3 is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 106-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. This car tends to be very enjoyable for the front seat rider and driver, maybe not so much for the back seat passenger. There is a single cup holder available to the back seat passengers, but room in the back is very limited for them. If you go on a long trip, the back seat passengers will be taking a lot of "stretch out" breaks. The back seat is suitable for smaller/younger children. Anything other than that, you will be pulling the front seats way up to make room then everyone is uncomfortable. This is not so much of an issue for me, it is rare for me to have more than one passenger in the car with me.


Download More >>>