2010 Jaguar XJ R : Reviews and Specs

2010 Jaguar XJ R : Reviews and Specs

Looks absolutely amazing. God I love this car. Looks like Jaaaag is really coming back to life. They reported profit this year. To bad they're closing down the factory in UK. The three choice engines are the 5.0-litre naturally aspirated V8 with 283kW (385hp) and maximum torque of 515Nm. The same but supercharged engine dispersing 346kW (470hp) and peak torque of 575Nm is the mid-range model while the top of the pack will be the 375kW (510hp), 625Nm motor. All three are mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Trim levels will be the XJ, XJL, Supercharged and Supersport. Depending on the spec which customers can play around with on the Jaguar XJ configurator website, the cars can be fitted with aids like Adaptive Dynamics (continuously variable damping), Active Differential Control and Sequential Shift System for manual gear selection. Inside goodies include a 1200W Bowers & Wilkins system, an 8-inch touch screen, USB ports, Bluetooth audio streaming and an auxiliary input.I think the previous XJ did have something special about it. The problem is that they were not attracting new customers with it. Only a small few really like the car like myself. I like the new one as well!Great looking car, if you just see it's front end and side profile... But that rear! Oh my God, that's awfull!!! It looks like a chinese car... And that's no good at all... For me, I just wanted an XF with this XJ's front, wich is absolutely gorgeous! However I think they could have used some styling cues from the previous model to really set it apart from the competition. That's just me but hey everyone has their own opinion.


Download More >>>