2010 GMC Terrain Reviews and Specification

2010 GMC Terrain

2010 GMC Terrain

The 2010 Terrain is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 8 trims, ranging from the SLE1 FWD to the SLT2 AWD. a vehicle that took into account for my bad back and my bad knee, that is affordable, and would not be an embarrassment to present on the professional level. The vehicle needs the center console and the front end attached from the Acadia and GMC would hit a grandslamUpon introduction, the SLE1 FWD is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 182-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. The SLT2 AWD is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 182-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.Test drove one after watching television advertisement. Not bad little SUV for a GMC! Looking to downsize from my 2007 Nissan Xterra for better gas mileage. Test drive was very impressive. Terrain has plenty of room even for me(6ft. 3in.). Plenty of room in the backseat as well. This one had more features than I would use or want. All trim levels come with a standard backup camera. Leather seats were firm but comfortable with lumbar support in drivers seat. 3.0L V6 is a must unless you are looking for the 32 mpg. 2.4L I4. Very nice 8 speaker sound system. By the way, if you build it on the website, the only option for wheels you can get with the V6 are the 19" chrome clad wheels. Otherwise it comes with 17".2010 GMC Terrain I liked Terrain because of the ease of getting in and out of it. I also have knee and back problems and I was able to slide in without stooping, bending, or climbing into Terrain as I do with my vehicles.Problem for me was price comparison and value versus my Xterra. I've got more room, towing capacity, and horsepower and paid for mine at around the same price as a Terrain. Drop the price accross the board around $3000.00 and I might give it a serious look. I'll compromise but not for this price!!!
MSRP
$24,250 - $31,000
Invoice
$23,038 - $29,450
Source:yahoo.com


Download More >>>