Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Review

Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Review



It fits me like a glove. I am a little too comfortable in it. I like the steering. I love the control of the engine. I love this car. Great stereo, speakers don't shake, the steering is very good, make sure everything is held down in your car before you take a wild turn!! I like the suspension, except it can get a little shaky at times.It is a very good motor. Great styling and all you would expect of a coupe. Mine has 17 inch AMG wheels and sports suspension. This transforms the car from a softie to a much firmer handling car. The engine is strong and smooth. The autobox is a strong point. The tiptronic function is useful and allows greater control. The build quality has been a bit shonky of late, but the CLK seems to have escaped the worst of it. The light switches in the roof are a bit flimsy, though the rest of the car is very solid. The dash is good, and equipment levels are what you pay for. Merc have never been generous with toys. Seats are comfortable. This is really for two front people. The rear seats are useful for short jorneys or small people. It can be a bit claustrophobic as the rear windows are fixed. The boot is huge, and would not disgrace a saloon car. I would recommend this if you want a stylish coupe. If you want a (slightly) better drive then get a BMW. The BM's problem is that it fails the first coupe test. It is basically a 2 door salooon. The CLK is a strong all round performer without being the best in any category. It does the basics right, and great for wafting around town. Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Review
The steering wheel can get a little shaky. When you are used to a luxury sedan, you notice it.
I can't wait to get into my Mercedes Benz CLK 320 car and drive.


Download More >>>