New Nissan Skyline 2009 2010: Reviews and Specs


New Nissan Skyline 2009 2010: Reviews and Specs I actually liked this car when it was first introduced in the US, but when I compared it to the G35/37 sedan.....it bugged me that the rear legroom is smaller that the sedan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this car is based on the sedan platform right? So how the hell can they make it smaller? This is screwed up in Infiniti's part. If the legroom is the same or a bit larger, it would be a major success here. Although Nissan failed to provide technical details on the new Skyline Crossover, the press release states that power will be provided by a "VQ37VHR engine with VVEL technology." This engine is already available in Europe for the Infinti EX37 making 310hp while the U.S. EX35 comes equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 297 horsepower and 253 lb-ft of torqueNew Nissan Skyline 2009 2010: Reviews and Specs


Download More >>>