2011 Buell Typhon 1190 Street Fighter First Look

2011 Buell Typhon 1190 Street Fighter First Look


Dennis - High hopes motorcycle-usa.com. said that "I always found Eric Buells enthusiasm to be infectious and I really admired his spirit. Whenever I listened to him talk about his products I couldn't help but want to go out and buy one. Unfortunately of the many Buells that I was able to test ride(almost every one of the Buell line), the bikes just didn't measure up to his dream. They were fun for a ride, but I wasn't sure about owning one. They did improve over the years and the last bike was the best. It was a sad day when Harley killed the Buell brand. They shouldn't have done this as I'm sure there was another company out there that could have done something with the product. Buell had a newer, better bike about to come out. It may have lead to something. Maybe this is it? I'm hopeful that Buell is coming back. I'd really like to buy one of Mr. Buells bikes."


Download More >>>