New 2010 GLK350 : Review and Specification

New 2010 GLK350 : Review and Specification



2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class, Mercedes summed up a small SUV's perfection in the GLK. Its black on black with the sunroof, and the 20" rims. The car didn't need the navigation system, but I'm sure it could be a plus. It is the most comfortable car I have ever ridden in. It drives spectacularly. I mostly keep it on "Sport" which is very comfortable and exhilarating. It drives so smoothly and is a head turning car. I have had it for four months and was one of the first to get a GLK in my town. No matter where I go people look at its beauty and design. I have so many compliments on everything about it. It is the perfect size for me, (college stud.) I feel so much safer in it with all of the air bags, side curtain airbags, and of course the fact that it is a Mercedes-Benz. I highly recommend this vehicle. I don't think anyone would regret it.The interior is surprisingly comfortable, not exactly plush, but certainly upscale
The 2010 GLK-Class is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the GLK350. Upon introduction, the GLK-Class is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 268-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 2010 GLK-Class is all-new for 2010. The GLK is definitely not family friendly. This car is far from ugly...the lines and angles are perfect, MB did a great job. This is a mercedes... nothing... not a toyota, suburu, or anything along those lines will ever compare. Overall: fun to drive, handsome, great hwy gas mileage, not to mention affordable. Go get it!
MSRP
$34,600 - $34,600
Invoice
$32,178


Reviewed by yahoo New 2010 GLK350 : Review and Specification


Download More >>>