2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback User Reviews

2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback User Reviews



Versa Hatchback is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 1.8 S to the... read more FE+ 1.8 SL. It is so nice to finally own a Nissan product and my Versa Sedan has pleased me 100 %. The fuel economy has been around 33 MPG. The seats are very comfortable and I love the head room. I owned a Ford Explorer Sport(1998) for 10 years and it was okay-just rode rough-but for inside room..my Versa beats The Ford Explorer Sport. I also love the trunk room. The only downside is the 14 inch passenger side windshield wiper because it is a size that is hard to find when I went to buy the new Rainex blade 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback User Reviews

Upon introduction, the 1.8 S is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 122-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The FE+ 1.8 SL is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 122-horsepower engine. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.Am extremely impressed with what Nissan has done in putting this little car together. Nice ride. Very comfortable seats. Lots of room. Car looks "cute" and snappy.


Download More >>>