The 2010 Suzuki SX4 Crossover : Reviews and Specification

The 2010 SX4 Crossover : Reviews and Specification

The 2010 SX4 Crossover is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base FWD to the Touring AWD. It's great on gas, has a smooth engine which has been around since the sidekick saying alot about its reliability. (For those of you who are wondering, it employs timing chain which means you never have to replace it as oppose to a belt which must be replaced every 75K miles.) Its aggressive italian looks (designed by Italdesign) makes it an attention getter. Its fun to drive and has just enough room for what I need. One of my favorite things about this car is the head room, ease of entry, amenities that comes available for the price of the car, and an electronic transfer case (iAWD system) that allows a driver to manually eliminate the AWD system and switch it on when needed. My few complaints about this car is the fact that it has a rigid axle rear-suspension as oppose to independent suspension and therefore gives the SX4 a bumpier ride. The paint quality is a bit poor, I have swirl marks after only a year of owning it, and the vehicle feels heavy for its class. I also wish a sunroof was available. Other than that, its a great car and I recommend it highly. If anyone is looking to get one, shoot for the Touring package. It's a great valueUpon introduction, the Base FWD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Touring AWD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission is optional.
Overall, I love the car! I was able to move almost all of my stuff in it and save the cost of a moving truck and the AWD is FUN in the winter!!


Download More >>>