New 2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010 Reviews and Specification

New  2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010 Reviews and Specification

New  2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010 Reviews and Specification Reviews by Cheryl S. from NW Indiana
New 2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010, The 2009 H3 SUV is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base... read more to the H3X. Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, I5, 239-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the Base, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the H3X.My H3 performs incredibly well! I enjoy the outstanding acceleration, handling, and front visibility. I often have to remind myself that its a mid-size suv and not my formal sports coupe. It was a good investment for my family and we enjoy the combination of its versatility and luxury



New  2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010 Reviews and Specification
Lets see where to start. I think the Hummer H3 is well worth the price I paid for it Brand New! It has been reliable on LONG adventures to different states and rides nicely in any weather. Yes the gas can make it kind of a tear jerker... But it does get better MPG then my dads Dodge or his GMC trucks. After my lease is up Im definately buying it! I would hate to give up my baby! I have a 11 yr old son that adores it and will be his one day. I trust it that much to give to my son when he starts to drive. We go off-roading in it when possible and have even been caught in some really BAD weather(Ice roads, sleet, floods) and it has done Excellent!!! We've pulled people out of ditches and up ice hills, hauled horse trailers, boats and 4-wheelers and just use it as a family car and it does it all. All I really can say thats bad about it is that the blind spots are kinda touchy, even when backing up and that when I go to the store the groceries are all on top of each other and falling all over the place. BUT it does what its supposed to do, even though I do drive it hard... New  2009 H3 SUV Hummer 2009 2010 Reviews and SpecificationI trust my H3 150% and wouldnt take my 11 yr old or my 6 month old in it IF I didnt! The H2 I think is smaller inside also, we test drove it and my head was touching the top and my knees were in the seat when I sat in the back and my hubby was sitting in the front of me, I was kinda surprised! Im 5'11 and I need my space. The H3 does have plenty of room, for my head and for my legs! So for those who went out and bought it for just a run around car to bring the kids to school, go shopping at the mall and to impress your friends, you get what you get, your not using it for what it was meant for. Need I say more?.


Download More >>>