New Volkswagen CC Sport 2009 2010 : Reviews, Photos and Specs

2009 Volkswagen CC  Sport

2009 Volkswagen CC  Sport

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport
Introduced just last year, the CC shares much of its architecture with the successful Volkswagen Passat - in fact, VW sells this car as the Passat CC in some countries. It is available with a choice of engines -- a well-liked turbocharged four-cylinder model and a more powerful V6 that few reviewers think is worth its price. Available all-wheel drive sets it apart from many competitors.
I feel as if Volkwagen designed a vehicle specifically for me, as a single 30-something without children looking for a surprise value in a well-rounded car. This certainly surprised me: I was 100% unaware of this car when I walked onto the lot and while waiting for a salesman was instantly drawn to the CC. When I saw a stick, I knew I had to drive, and as anyone who has driven the CC stick will tell you, once you drive it you are hooked!The combination of stunning looks, German engineering, efficient turbo engine and a great price made the CC the only car I was going to buy, the only question was the color. I chose Light Brown with the two tone interior.I can't say I've noticed as many people admiring the CC as when I got my last Jetta, but...I LOVE this car!
This is a fabulous car for the money. We compared BMW 325 and 328, Audi A5 Coupe, and Mercedes CLK 550 all in the price range of $45,000 to $79,000. The VW CC beat them all except the Mercedes for comfort, ride and handling. But at half the price the CC was a pretty close. We had a Lexus 450 SC before. The CC corners better, and has a smoother ride. Ok, not as much power. The Lexus had a V-8 but the 4 cyl engine is plenty of power 0 -60 in 7.6 seconds and we get 30 -31 mpg on the highway. One second vs much better gas mileage. That's a fair trade off and we don't get to burn as much imported oil2009 Volkswagen CC  Sportl


Download More >>>