The New Toyota Matrix 2009 2010 : Reviews and Specs






The 2009 Matrix is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Base 5-Spd MT to the. XRS 4-Spd AT. I would recommend this car to anyone. I did have trouble with my emergency brake cord sticking but it was fixed with no problem. The dash is hard to keep clean because of the ruff surface, it was probably designed by a man that never dusted (he! he!) and the dash could be a little flatter. If your short its hard to see the front right side when cornering. Wish I didn't have to use low profile tires they are expensive and the rides is ruff. But all in all its a great little car, good on gas, lots of room to carry stuff once you put the rear set down.I purchased the brand new Matrix 2009 model in February 2008. The shape and rear end is not much different from the old model. The only antenna I am not really impressed, it should be built-in like many other new models. I like the performance that once I drove @85km or more when cornering the car was so stable and sticky on the road. Brake system is also excellent. It's worth the price.Upon introduction, the Base 5-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 132-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The XRS 4-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard


Download More >>>