New Chevrolet Impala 2009 Reviews : Unbelievable at the year 2009

New  Chevrolet Impala 2009 Reviews

New  Chevrolet Impala 2009 ReviewsNew Chevrolet Impala 2009 Reviews, I keep looking at the new Impalas, but my 2000 is running so good I see no reason to trade, but when I do it will be another Impala. If you are looking for dependibility, comfort at a very affordable price, and power this is the car for you.But what do I know, my 2000 only has 183,768 miles on it and runs great. Yep, I said 183,000, amazing, I drive this car 130 miles a day to and from work. I remember when a car had 40,000 you started looking for a new one.I love this car and hope it stays on the market for a very long long long time as this is the best vehicle ever. I highly recommend it to everyone. It is very comfortable on trips, around town, it is the best of the best!!!!!!! Thank you chevrolet for finally thinking about the driver and its passengers !!!!!!! you did it chevrolet !!!! from a very satisfied customer
2009 Chevrolet Impala Specification

New  Chevrolet Impala 2009 Reviews
The 2009 Impala is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the LS to the SS. Upon introduction, the LS is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 211-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The SS is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 303-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.

by Robert M from Missouri


Download More >>>