New Acura TSX 209 2010 Reviews and Specs of 2009: Great Car for the money

New Acura TSX 209 2010

New Acura TSX 209 2010




The Acura TSX 2009 2010, I have not really been on the highway that much, but I am still averaging a little over 20 MPG.Seats are comfortable, more leg room than people expect. Would like to have the spoiler not as an option. Trunk space is O.K., but as with everything, can't have enough room. I have no real complaints with this TSX, having owned a 2007 TL, and a 2007 MDX, it is right there with the TL in many ways.Brakes are smooth, ride is smooth, and cornering is centered well.The hump in the middle of the back seat causes problems for someone sitting there over 50 miles or so, even though it looks sporty, it probably would be best without it.People confuse with it's Mercedes and Lexus counterparts in the size range...so the style is nice. It is a slick-looking car and can definitely hold it's own against similar cars in it's class (BMW 325, Lexus IS, Infiniti G35 - I looked at all before making my decision). It is loaded with features, rides very smoothly for a 4 cylinder and has plenty of power. I've had my vehicle for 3 months now and the only complaint I have is squeaky brakes, which is not a good sign for a brand new car (I will be taking it to the dealer promptly!) It is a little tight on the steering and the driver's side has a bit of a blind spot, but other than that, I love the car. I have two child-seats in the back and we are still able to fit in it comfortably. The fuel economy is very good I'm looking forward to many years of fun in this ride!Want proof, go and test drive it. I previously owned a BMW, two Cadillacs and other brands and all had their pros and cons. But for the money this car beats them all.
The Acura TSX 2009 2010 is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 6-Spd MT to the 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package. Upon introduction, the 6-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
New Acura TSX 209 2010
Pros:
Great mileage. Ride and handling are great. Power is good.
Cons:
Auto transmission not well matched to engine. Would get manual next time

GEORGE SQUYRES JR from SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS .


Download More >>>