Chevrolet Equinox 2009 :New Crossover Boasts Up to 30mpg at 2009

Chevrolet Equinox 2009


Chevrolet Equinox 2009 2010, This new crossover comes with a huge tank, giving the Equinox a range of over 500 miles on either engine. I just turned 7,000 miles in my 12 months of ownership of my 2007 Chevy Equinox LT. I love this car/truck. It is perfect for my 4 year old daughter and I. Everywhere I go people ask me how do I like it and the Dark Ruby Metalic paint with the narrow spoke high polished chrome rims just make it stand out at the light. The Pioneer stereo system sounds great and I love the side air bags that mine is equiped with. The only thing I wish was designed into this vehicle is a sunroof that popped up as well as slides. Mine only slides back. That is the only thing that I would change about this vehicle. Another great vehicle at a great value to the Chevrolet customer!Six airbags, four-wheel disc brakes, stability and traction control, OnStar, and XM Radio are all included. A remote that fires up the HVAC optional heated seats is also standard.The vehicle is claimed to get 30 highway miles per gallon on the small engine, and 21 mpg in the city, making future soccer moms everywhere a little bit happier. The larger engine choice gets 25/18 mpg.Options under the hood comprise of a 2.4-litre inline four with 182 hp, and a 3.0-litre dual-overhead cam V6 with 255 hp. However, Chevy believes nearly two-thirds of customers will select the smaller, more fuel efficient model.


Download More >>>