2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK AMG photo






The test drove the new SLK 200, 250 and 350 and it was overall a better car than the previous SLK. The handling and feeling of solidness with the top down was better in my opinion. I haven't driven the previous SLK55 but currently drive a C63 and comparatively the SLK handles quite well.I preferred the SLK250 the most and found it more fun on twisty roads, as the turbo 4 cylinder brought the torque on early so it was easily accessible from corner to corner. The SLK350 while sounding better appeared more suited for highway, high speed driving.As for looks, i didn't initially like it as much as the previous SLK but after spending more time with it and seeing one with the AMG pack, I believe I will grow to like it more. Interior wise, it is hands down better.


Download More >>>