New 2011 Nissan Micra DIG-S :Photo and Reviews






Mmm. concrete has a very modern engine test will be better and certainly in the cylinder Fiat, which has proved a flop because it consumes almost double the state. I mean who agrees to sell to those who do not buy it. In any case, the only thing I do not like about this engine is that it has 3 cylinders! I prefer the sound! but just because I love the engine and I am a passionate, normal people do not know the difference between 3, 4, 5, 8 etc V6 L6.! We are waiting for proof! This will eventually also on the Renault, but I prefer 1.2Tce has 4 cylinders!. Direct-Injection Gasoline Engine Supercharger (short for S-DIG) is characterized by the use of the Miller cycle, the multi-point electronic fuel injection and the compression ratio of 13:1, measures that have yielded a value of power comparable to a four-cylinder 1.5. For all versions (Visia, Comfort, Acenta and Tekna) supplied the Start & Stop system and regenerative braking, as well as new front and rear spoilers who cX reduce from 0.33 to 0.29. The official presentation is planned during the Geneva Motor Show (3-13 March)


Download More >>>