2011 New Pontiac Vibe User Reviews ,Photo and Specs engine






The 2011 Vibe is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 1.8L to the GT. I had the car almost a year now. I like it very much, but I have to get rid off it. The seat is killing me. I constantly keep turning and adjusting the seat...but never find the right position. I owned many cars in my life, but never own the car tht I have to sell becaue of the seat.

Upon introduction, the 1.8L is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 132-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. It is easy to handle. Has loads of room, even without folding the back seats down. Easy to get in and out of. Leg room in the front is great, back seat it is after all a small car so the leg room is limited.
There is a blind side when you look out the passenger side to see if anyone is comming or if anyone is in the other lane


Download More >>>