2009 2010 Suzuki Forenza User Reviews

2009 2010 Suzuki Forenza User Reviews

2009 2010 Suzuki Forenza User Reviews

The 2009 2010 Forenza is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in two trims, the Base and the Convenience While I do like my Forenza's nice looks and feeling safe with the front and side air bags my biggest complaint is that for a small car the fuel economy is not good at all. At best ,with careful driving habits, I only get 17MPG in the city a far cry from the 22MPG they claim. I wish I had known that before buying. Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 127-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.Since bought have had one problem after another. If in budget would trade in & get anything else! Worst car ever! Bought cause reviews were so good but learned the hard way! Do not buy this car! Have continually had in shop since buying it so please don't buy this one!


Download More >>>