New BMW 328 Reviews and Specs




The car is a great all around driving car and the more I drive it the more I love it. I purchased the car with the Sports package which gives the car a sportier suppension and bigger tires and wheels as well as a special interior package. I have yet to see the supposed 28 MPG on the highway, so far I am averaging about 20 MPG in mixed driving. The car handles extremly well and even though I live in a snowy climate, with traction control, the car does remarkably well in light snow conditions. My only disapointment is the price of options on this car and the lack of some standard features. I bought the car with the power seat package, a 1200 dollar option, but in higher end 3 series model (335i) the seats have more adjustments than mine. I mean did I not just spend 1200 for power seat package? Also BMW hypes on comercials about HD Radio, however that is not standard, it is a 695.00 additional option. For about the same money you could buy a loaded Infiniti G37 with leather and almost all options. At $40,000 dollars for my car I have faux leather,and although it is the best faux leather I have seen, it seems expensive to not have leather standard. The only way fo rme to get leather was to cough up another $3000.00 for the premium package. All in all a great car, but if you are looking for a more optioned car and space isnt a huge issue, look at the 1 Series, A loaded 128i was about the same price and it had Xenon head lights, real leather, and the sports package in a car about 250 pounds lighter and with handling to boot!


Download More >>>