2009 Cadillac Presidential Limousine for Obama



Cadillac DTS 2009, From Main Street to Wall Street, from the Academy Awards® to the world stage, Cadillac has a presence all its own. Engineered exclusively for the professional vehicle market, Cadillac limousines are the ultimate in luxury, prestige and innovation. own a 2008 DTS III, black/black. I can't believe how well this car is made .What's even more important is that it makes me smile and giggle everytime I walk up to it . I've got a friend that I lent the DTS to for the weekend a month ago, since then he has bought a porsche , he keeps " inviting" me to take his porsche for the weekend and he'll take the DTS.........it's the giggle factor !
Key features include:
4.6L DOHC Northstar V8 with 275 HP @ 6000 rpm, 295 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
Heavy-duty, premium-quality construction throughout
Precision-crafted Coachbuilder conversions to a maximum length of 130 inches and a maximum gross vehicle weight rating of 7,485 lbs
3-year/150,000-mile (whichever comes first) Professional Vehicle Protection Plan (PVPP)


Download More >>>