2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS lines : True eyecatche


Firstly, I love the Mitsubishi Eclipse lines and performance, not forgetting the affordable price and warranty compared with others in its class or category. Secondly, the athletic manufacturing robots playing to assemble the Eclipse is a first in its segment that I know others are going to copy. Kudos to the creator of this commercial for job well taken! I have confidence in Mitsubishi long experience in building cars and they continue to produce fuel efficient with very good power plants that amazes me, just like the Mitsubishi Evolution X 2.0 liter engine that produces 291hp with tremendous acceleration and powerNice rice a little bumpy but taking curves is amazing. The center of gravity is very low. I rented a car and they gave me an eclipse. I rent a lot with them for business, so maybe that's why they gave it to me. I wish it was stick shift but even automatic is very good. I can take the curves at next to full speed and there's no reduction in stability. Even the kids at the McDonalds were telling me nice car. My car is your car. The 2009 Eclipse is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in two trims, the GS and the GT. Upon introduction, the GS is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 162-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway.

Too good to be true for it's performance, looks, comfort, fuel economy and price. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GT is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. I have been checking out different brands and got to think of the Eclipse upon seeing their advertisement on TV. Tried out the Eclipse and I was immediately exhilarated by the driving performance it gives, the astonishing comfort, aesthetic looks, excellent fuel consumption for a performance sports car, reasonable price and unbelievable warranty of 10 years/100,000 miles. This is my daily driver and leave my BMW 530 at home. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2009 Eclipse is freshened for 2009.
Maintenance costs are an estimate of what it will cost you to maintain the vehicle over a period of time. Maintenance costs can vary greatly based upon the vehicle you own and how you drive it, but the maintenance cost estimated is based on three key data points that we receive from industry sources: frequency of incident, labor rates, and parts prices
Estimated Prices


MSRP:
$20,099 - $23,999
Invoice:
$19,007 - $22,695


Download More >>>