New KIA Soul 2009 2010 : Reviews and Specs

New KIA Soul 2009 2010 : Reviews and Specs

Its refreshingly different, I personally wouldn’t own one but I can see it being a big hit with the ipod crowd. While it may lack the power and refinement of its competitors there sure are a lot of customers out there who care a lot more about customisable features and ‘uniqueness’ than vehicle dynamics. I wouldn’t underestimate the potential of this car .something eye-catching and different but not a “chick’s hatch”. This would suit me perfectly cause it combines some great elements into a unique but functional package. So, being the age that I am means that I’m in Kia’s target market, and I quite like the Soul so that can only be taken as a positive sign by Kia. Unfortunately this car is slightly out of reach for me in terms of pricing - maybe if the entry price was a couple of grand lower I would seriously consider purchasing it. Given that Kia is supposedly known for “value”, it’s disappointing to see what I consider to be quite unreasonable pricing across the range.
I think Kia still has a terrible image problem in Australia, and it’ll be a while yet before that begins to change. It’s quite sad how they’re still relying on the “DRIVE AWAY, NO MORE TO PAY!” phrase in order to sell cars - Hyundai moved away from this years ago. Hopefully the new Cerato and the Soul will assist in improving the brand’s image.
It’s a bloody shame the c’eed isn’t available here, cause I reckon that car would’ve gone a LONG way in lifting people’s perceptions of Kia in this country, (just look at what the i30 has done for Hyundai


Download More >>>